Create an app on Zoom
Here we explain the detailed step by step of how to set up the Zoom Application integration with officio.work
Setup In Zoom
1. Log in to your zoom account and go to Marketplace from the Solutions menu dropdown
Buil App in Zoom
2. On the marketplace page, see the Develop button at the right top, then select Build App from the Develop dropdown
3. Click the Create button on the JWT section
4. Add the name of the app and click the Create button
5. Add information for the app and click Continue
Insert your name
6. App credentials are generated automatically
Copy the API Key and API Secret
7. Go to the Feature tab and turn on Event Subscriptions
Turn on, toggle the button
8. Add Event Subscription details
Go to the Officio.work application and copy the webhook URL. This will be the Event notification endpoint URL field value.
The webhook URL is: https://officio.work/zoom-webhook
Add event subscription details
Subscription Name: officio.work Zoom Module
Event notification endpoint URL: https://officio.work/zoom-webhook
9. Click the Add events button and select all the events for Meetings (click all the checkbox)
Select all the checkbox under Meetings
10. Click the Save button and click the Continue button
11. You will see the success page
12. Add the copied Credentials in the Offico.work app
Copy the API key and API Secret from App Credentials and enter them in officio.work zoom settings.
Set value for Open in Zoom Client App?
a. Yes – This will start the meetings in the zoom app installed on your system
b. No – This will start the meetings within the officio.work application using zoom web SDK
Click the Update button
13. That’s It! You can go to zoom meetings and create zoom meetings.